O.O *Blushes and hides in his top hat.* Hi. Hi there.You are lovely.
- Professor: Does everyone know what alchemy is?
- Me: Alchemy - the science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing.
- Professor: Right, exactly.
- Me: If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the basis of all alchemy. In accor-
- Professor: Okay, thank you.
- Me: There is a taboo among alchemists! Human transmutation is strictly forbidden, for what-
- Professor: We got it!
- Me: FOR WHAT COULD EQUAL THE VALUE OF A HUMAN SOUL?
I just attended the best passion of the Christ play. As they were “nailing” Jesus to the cross the entire thing broke. No one knew what to do and it got quiet. Finally one of the guards on stage said “You get out of it this time Jesus”
I CAN’T STOP FUCKING LAUGHING NOBODY LOOK AT ME
Do you wanna come with me?
Cause if you do then I should warn you:
You’re gonna see all sorts of things.
Ghosts from the past.
Aliens from the future.
The day the Earth died in a ball of flame,
It won’t be quiet, it won’t be safe, and it won’t be calm.
But I tell you what it will be:
The trip of a lifetime.
Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with My Doctor: [x]
Do you. bite your thumb. at us, sir? I do bite. my thumb, sir. DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT US, SIR? Is the law of our side, if I say ay? No. NO, SIR, I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR, BUT I BITE MY THUMB, SIR. DO YOU QUARREL, SIR? QUARREL SIR! NO, SIR.
Why does this have so many notes.
Do you know who William Shakespeare is